Making the World a Better Place For All of Us
To improve the health and well-being of homeless women and children through education and needed resources.
To see every woman and child live happy, healthy, productive lives regardless of socioeconomic status by building child autonomy, female entrepreneur’s, homeowners, and revitalization of our neighborhoods.
Program Module Description
Consumers will learn and develop introspective skills enhancing following techniques:
- Mindfulness 101
- Stress Management
- Self Esteem and Accountability
- Self Care (mentally, physically, emotionally, and socially)
Personal Care at Healing Hearts Community (HHC), we believe in such methods as mindfulness, meditation, spiritual conversations, healing touch, and more will increase positive outcomes.
Personal Development focuses on improving his/her quality of life. HHC will provide specialized care plans for the client and their children. Some of our modules include the following paths:
- Path to Success assist clients in obtaining a G.E.D or high school diploma, job readiness training, independence life skills, parental empowerment, and more.
- Path to Sustainability assist clients in career and college counseling, employment, and becoming self sufficient.
- The Path Home serves individuals who need housing services, seeking home ownership, and basic home care education.
Health and Nutrition
Health and Nutrition focuses on healthy lifestyle choices for families. The importance of exercise, understanding how to read nutritional labels, cooking on the go, live cooking demonstrations, low calorie -low sodium diets, eating a balanced meal, the major effects of heart disease, stroke, high cholesterol, high bloods pressure, diabetes, depression, mental illness, and more.
Services Offered On-Site
- Case Management
- Family Education 101
- Health Screenings and Education
- Peer Counseling/Support
- Housing and Home Ownership
- Financial Literacy
Get In Touch
HOME | WELCOME | NEWS & STORIES | ABOUT | CONTACT
© 2019 Healing Hearts Community Organization. All Rights Reserved